Blue Sky Solar is a solar energy contractor headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa.
We design and install solar energy systems for homeowners, small businesses, and large commercial clients, as well as governmental and non-profit organizations. Our services include every major aspect of system design, installation, and activation (see Our Services, below, for more details).
Our Commitment to Quality
Quality is our first priority from the moment we begin designing your system. Blue Sky Solar strives to deliver the highest quality service, and we warranty the installation of the system for five years after completion. We also take pride in selecting high quality, top performing panels and system components for our customers. The major components of our solar PV systems are protected by 25-year equipment and performance guarantees, and our experienced installation crew will ensure that the system is expertly integrated with your building to produce clean electricity for decades to come.
Step 1: Consultation
Every business and every site is different, so the first step is to find out if solar is right for you. Blue Sky Solar provides free consultations that detail all financial, environmental, and technical aspects of the project. This consultation includes an inspection of your roof, an analysis of your electrical demand, and a full financial analysis of costs, benefits, and projected impacts on your utility bills. This will allow us to custom design your system to maximize its productivity and financial returns. Again, this consultation is free of charge! So if you’ve ever wondered if solar is right for you, contact us today.
Step 2: Installation
Blue Sky Solar will handle all major aspects of system design and installation, providing a turn-key system that is ready to produce clean, renewable energy right out of the gate. Our services include:
- Obtaining all necessary permits and utility interconnection agreements. We know who to call and what forms you need to sign, and we will guide you through the process step-by-step.
- Requesting and verifying all utility locations at your facility.
- Installing all system components safely, neatly, and securely.
- Coordinating the commissioning and activation of the system with the electrical inspector and utility.
- Finding all available financial incentives and rebates from utilities and the state, federal, and local governments to ensure that you get the best possible value.
Our experienced installation crew and administrative staff will maintain an open line of communication throughout the process to ensure that there is virtually no interruption to your daily operations. Blue Sky Solar strives to deliver the highest quality service, and we warranty the installation of the system for five years after completion.